Halloween is tomorrow and if you don’t already have your Halloween menu planned out, don’t worry, it’s not too late. The secret to a successful Halloween party is preparing the most visually appealing foods that require the least amount of work.
Impress your guests with these 10 last minute Halloween party ideas:
1) Candy Corn Pizza: Feed your guests some candy corn pizza before they fill up on the sweets. Start with your favorite homemade dough, or better yet, just buy some Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust. Sprinkle on some strategically placed cheddar and mozzarella cheeses and voila, Candy Corn Pizza!
2) Easy Halloween Spider Cupcakes: Even the most novice baker can transform basic cupcakes into spider topped spiderwebs. If you can’t find black gumdrops, just use plastic spiders to top your cupcakes.
3) Tarantula Tacos: I literally let out an audible shriek when I first laid eyes on these. Now that’s the effect we are going for…
4) Frightfully Easy Ghost Cookies: These peanut butter cookies are already ghost shaped and are ready to be dressed in white chocolate.
5) Barbecued Worm Sandwiches: Eww! My kids were convinced these were real worms and ran away from the table. After a little coaxing they gobbled them up.
6) Mummy Cupcakes: With their beady eyes peeking out of layers of frosting, these Mummy cupcakes are sure to scare your guests.
7) Spooky Spider Cookies: These will be crawling along your table in no time at all.
8) Halloweenies: Kids are always drawn to these miniature sausages wrapped up in crescent rolls. I’ve also been known to eat one…or ten in a sitting.
9) Halloween Cookie Pizza: Peanut butter and candy corn on a pizza…SOLD!
10) Witches’ Hats: Hands down, these are the easiest treats you will make this year. If you don’t have time to make these then there’s no helping you.
Christy joined the Tablespoon team to share her recipes and inspire family food fun. Watch her Tablespoon member profile for great new recipes!