Sometimes I don’t mind more complicated recipes that take a little more time in the kitchen. I put my apron on, grab a drink, play some music, and start reading through the recipe to see what I’ve got in store for me.
But that’s the 1% of the time that I’m not busy doing things like homework with one son while I watch the other two boys WWF wrestling out the window. The other 99% of the time, I need a fast recipe with few ingredients that it is as impressive as it is delicious so I can get back to refereeing.
These Cinnamon Crescent Rolls are a recipe that I know by heart and can pop in the oven when I need a last-minute dessert or even just an after school snack for the kids.
All you have to do to make these Cinnamon Crescent Rolls is brush some softened butter onto unrolled crescent dough and sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar.
Roll ‘em up and bake! Does it get any easier? The smell of cinnamon as you bite through layers of buttery dough is sure to make anyone’s taste buds happy.
Cinco de Mayo Food
Cinco de Mayo is almost here, and these cinnamon rolls would make a great substitute for traditional churros. Here are a few more quick and easy Cinco de Mayo options:
- Honey Lime Enchiladas
- Mexican Chocolate-Raspberry Parfaits
- No Fry Fried Ice Cream
- Chunky Guacamole
- Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
Want more? Try our Cinco de Mayo recipe collection!
Here’s the Cinnamon Crescent Rolls recipe:
Christy joined the Tablespoon team to share her recipes and inspire family food fun. Watch her Tablespoon member profile for great new recipes!