As pretty as picture, as filling as a great skillet breakfast, and as easy as your fave recipe — this confetti hash is a party on your plate!
You can make this Roasted Confetti Chicken-Sausage Hash in 30 minutes — and it’s easy, easy, easy. Check it out. And the best part is that it’s really delish!
Make it Easier
Shortcuts make this a speedy, simple dish a breeze to make.
- Look for pre-diced potatoes to use. Sold in bags, they are found near the eggs at my grocery store, but they could be in the produce section too.
- Look for pre-cut peppers. The store I shop at sells peppers already sliced and some that are diced as well.
- Make sure to use precooked chicken sausage. Because it’s precooked, it only needs to be heated before serving. Cut it while the veggies are roasting.
Those are the easy-peasy way of making this hash recipe, but chop-chop if you want! If you are willing to add about 10-15 minutes prep time, then this becomes pretty budget friendly too by chopping your own veggies.
About the Sausage
Whether you chop your own veggies or buy them already chopped, do be sure to stick with the precooked chicken sausage. That’s a must.
My kids devour this – eating up all the sweet roasted onions, sweet and savory peppers and potatoes. The sausage makes it to-die-for. I use big, fat chicken apple sausages and love the way they complement the other flavors. But you could change up the dish using a different chicken sausage (chicken Andouille, anyone?).
Have it for breakfast. Or brunch. Or lunch. Or brinner, if you are into that sort of thing. Whatever. Just have it because it’s heaven on a plate.
More Breakfast Dishes
Start your day right! Here are more ideas for breakfast, brunch or brinner:
- Hamburger Hash Skillet Supper Recipe
- Chunky Veggie Breakfast Hash Recipe
- Texas Hash Recipe
- Crab and Pepper Hash Recipe
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef Hash Recipe
Like one-dish wonders? Try our Skillet Meals in 30-Minutes Recipe Collection for more easy meal ideas!
Short on time and wondering what's for dinner? 30 minutes is all you need to make a meal your family will love. Hearty skillet meals are quick to fix and use pantry ingredients.